The Calumet City Chamber of Commerce gives local businesses many opportunities to become more involved by developing a connection with the community, promote your business and boost the local economy. In addition, becoming a member of the chamber can provide the following benefits:
- Member referrals
- Business listing, including contact information, location and website on the official chamber website
- Bi-monthly networking lunches
- Discounted member luncheon prices
- Social media promotion
- Recognition for business of the year
- Short commercials at the lunches and also showcased online
- Participation in monthly “e-blast” of specials going on in your business
- Profile of your business in “The Business Link” newsletter, which is produced bi-monthly
- Submit articles for “Neighbor to Neighbor” in The Shopper
- Chamber membership stickers for your place of business
- Promotion and marketing opportunities at the Chamber Luncheons.
Of course, neither the Chamber nor any of these fine programs and events can exist without your organization’s continued support. We realize that these are very trying times; therefore we want to make every effort to help you increase your business. There is strength in numbers and the more businesses that get involved with the chamber the more we can accomplish together. Our main goal is to help your business gain more exposure while helping the community. Our fundraisers add to our coffers somewhat, but the heart and soul of the Chamber are the Members, and we appreciate and need your support, through your active participation, ideas, and monetary contributions. Be sure to “LIKE US” on Facebook. We are very excited about where the Chamber is headed in 2016!
Be sure to check out our current membership list Here!
Use the form below to inquire how you can be a member!